This course is designed to fit the CEM style 11+ exams but will including elements of the English National curriculum and knowledge needed to succeed in the KS2 SATs.
During this course we will be exploring different styles of questioning commonly appearing in the 11+ verbal reasoning and comprehension exam, practicing exam technique.
We will be developing understanding and practicing the skills to apply in an exam situation.
- Word classification
- Sentence structure (inc. complex and compound sentences)
- The correct use of a variety of punctuation
- Weekly spelling and vocabulary building (including statutory spelling for year 5 &6)
- Elements of reading comprehension with multiple choice questioning
- Part of the verbal reasoning we will practicing a variety of linguistic puzzles, in preparation for those commonly used.
Upon completion of the course we are happy to provide an indication of your child’s potential for success.
Please be aware this course is non refundable as stated in our terms and conditions.
All our online courses take place on Microsoft Teams. The student does not require to download the application, as you can use the browser version which will be send to you over email before the first session.