Duration: 30 minutes.
Dates & Times: See below
- Key stage 2 English, Comprehension & Verbal reasoning 10/2 at 6.15 – 6.45pm
- Key stage 2 Maths, problem solving and non-verbal reasoning 8/2 at 6.15-6.45pm
- Maths, maximising your marks! 8/2 at 5-5:30pm
- Politics in Practice 8/2 at 10-10:30am
- English Language and Literature, making the mark! 10/2 at 5-5:30pm
- Science, how to analyse and increase your marks! 8/2 at 6.45-7.15pm
- History; develop your exam techniques! 9/2 at 7-7:30pm
During the taster session our teachers will give you an idea of what the course will be like, what to expect and what you can get out of it.
There is no limit to participants.
You will receive an email with the link to the video session which takes place on Microsoft Teams nearer the date of the taster session.
By signing up to the taster session you show an interest in our services and therefore you will receive a few emails after the session regarding the course and any updates on our offers (in line with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).